Primary Primary

OMG!! it's primary!!! I love this game sooo much!!! I even made a fan club!(to bad it's in chinese..)
OuO So happy to see primary on newgrounds! This is definatly the best game ever!

Space is Key 2 Space is Key 2

made it to the "in and out", I regret eating that boostup!
Great game

Flash-A-Sketch Flash-A-Sketch

o man! o this is great! ive always wanted to try one out after i came to CHN. cus i left mine in US. ive been thinking about etch-a-sketch recently!!! and wow!! i passed by your flash! thanks >w<

Cycle: The Beginning Cycle: The Beginning

cool

love the glowy stuff >w< light effects r cool
and its cool how u made it so u actually have to fight urself
that a mistake in the past could actually harm u in the future, makes u regret what u did before and by fixing it could even make it worse
great game...didnt make it past the 2nd last cycle though(just couldnt bear doing the whole cycle over and over), i die when the red ball comes and traps u between it and the dinosaur [cry]
good game

Shatter Bot Shatter Bot

this is cool

took me a while to figure out that the mouse was to shoot
for those who dont know, u waste more enery trying to fly when youre falling(so u might as well fall and then fly up)
and u usually dont need to use the gun for non-boss levels...just get through as fast as u can!(i guess that only works for "easy")
i just couldnt make it past level 25, is there any way to switch my 3 wepons?cus the 3 i have now will never make it through [cry]
ps. love the music

Shadowess Shadowess

this game is great

i love it that you can have a good grip on the ball and be able to control things~~(like those adventure games)but still needs a lot of thinking and observation~~~i;m still on level 19 thought and it is hard ~i learned how to tap the wall and then run the other way...but doing it 4 times is a challenge !

Stellar hunter 2 Stellar hunter 2

cool~~~

love the tinking sounds~~makes you feel like you're getting a lot of stars~!(actually you are haha) >w<